use contact form or write us a letter

Pricing Information:

Tiered Cakes:
All celebration cakes are made with premium quality ingredients and exclusively customised for the individual discerning palate.

General serving guide : 1kg will suffice for 8-10 adults or 6-8 eager kids :)
Minimum order : 2 or 3kg, depending on the complexity of the design. Please note that about 500g of the cake will comprise the fondant decoration and embellishments.

Pricing for 3D bespoke celebration cakes: from $120/kg

Cupcakes (minimum order of 12 per flavour):
Buttercream /Ganache covered Cupcakes (with simple topper) - from $4.50 each
Simple fondant covered cupcake : from $5.50 each
3D bespoke/ edible lace cupcakes: from $9.50 each

For desserts pricing, please email us directly for a quote.

Payment Terms:

Work only commences upon receipt of 80% of the invoice amount. The remaining 20% is due upon delivery.

Self collection: FOC
Delivery charge (to one location anywhere within mainland Singapore) is $35. $10 for each subsequent location.
Delivery charges to Sentosa and other offshore islands will start from $50.
Delivery charges to one location are waived for orders above $500